Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hello's & Goals x



Hi everybody! Starting fresh is always something that I always admired. The idea of reinvention really makes my heart flutter (as if it was a thing not an idea). School is almost over and I can feel summer as I hit snooze for the tenth time on my phone. The "stressful finals week" is upon me and it has me thinking of goals I need to achieve before summer is over. I guess here they are.

[1.] Getting my nose pierced.

Ever since I was a little girl I admired all the grown-ups I'd see on the street with a ring in their nose. I think constantly everyday , "man, this outfit would look rad with a nose ring," -seems silly but this is a struggle I go through constantly. Being still under my parents house rules, they have said no every single time. But, being the teenage girl I am I finally convinced them to let me get it! All I have to do is find a shop where I like the work the most and seem comfortable in. While I wait I just watch videos of people getting them and practically gleam.

[2.] Buying and wearing accessories.

I am that girl who doesn't wear rings or necklaces on the daily. Going along with getting my nose pierced, I would like to start wearing rings and earrings. I used to have gauges but they had to be taken out because of sports (sigh). I also would like to buy some black chokers. I think they look so cute and some aa scrunchies.

[3.] Buying Chelsea Boots.

No need for explanation. I just need them. They are so cute. Gah.

[4.] Sunrise hike more often.

I am blessed to live in a place where the mountains are twenty minute drive away. I enjoy them so much and so do my friends. Seeing the city from the top is breathe taking and just the peaceful air is wicked.

[5.] Go to Tour de Fat

I'm pretty sure this festival is for beer tasting but everybody my age goes. You dress up in crazy outfits and it just sounds like fun.

[6.] Get Henna

This is pretty self explanatory but I would like to get it on my foot and up my leg. Just seems cool okay.

[7.] Eat Healthier

I'm pretty sure every teenage girl says this but I'm not doing it to become fit. I am a vegetarian currently and my parents rarely buy anything processed. At home I eat like this but when I am with my friends I am super bad. I would also like to try eating just fruit for a week just to see what the benefits are.

[8.] Go to Riot Fest

This is a huge 3-day music festival filled with every pop-punk's dream. A friend and I really want to go because we are just crazy fan girls. Even though the festival takes place in September, I still need to check this off my list.

That is it for you guys. I figure this is also something to add to my list. I want to keep this blog alive and I need to start reading more. I will keep you guys posted on when I tick these items off my virtual list. I hope you go on this adventure with me! Remember that you are great and I love you.

Always remember to be your self.
twitter.com/hihelloemma

No comments:

Post a Comment